The type and amount of compensation to which you are entitled usually depends on the nature of the accident and the extent of your injuries. You could seek compensation for damages including, but not limited to:
- Medical expenses, hospitalization, surgery, emergency room fees and cost of medications and medical devices
- Loss of wages and loss of earning capacity due to time missed at work
- Cost of rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Permanent injuries
- Disabilities or disfigurement
- Past and future pain and suffering
- Emotional injury
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Loss of services of a spouse or child
- Loss of benefits, etc.
If you found this article useful, please share it!
- No matches