New York Personal Injury Lawyers
Experienced lawyers – For more than 45 years the New York personal injury law firm of Kenneth A. Wilhelm has helped injured clients and their families secure maximum compensation for their injuries, damages and losses. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients, including undocumented workers also known as "illegal aliens." We do not charge any fees until we recover money for you. Our goal is to lessen your financial burden by getting as much money in your hands and as soon as possible. We always offer a free, initial phone consultation. We can come to your home, hospital or office.
Reputation – Our law firm has consistently won recognition from peers as well as other prestigious organizations in New York State and nationwide that rate attorneys based on client service and performance. These ratings are also measured by verdicts and settlements obtained for clients. Here are some of the distinctions achieved by Kenneth A. Wilhelm:
- 2014 New York Top 10 Attorney Award out of more than 311,000 lawyers in New York State from the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Inc.
- Super Lawyers list for 2014, an honor accorded to no more than 5 percent of attorneys in New York State.
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New York, awarded by the National Trial Lawyers group.
- A superlative 10.0, which is the highest possible rating from Avvo, an online attorney rating service.
- Earned first and fifth ranked settlements of $5,600,000 for a man on a bicycle that was hit by a van and $2,550,000 for Passenger in a Motor Vehicle out of more than 311,000 lawyers in New York State (New York Law Journal)
- Best-selling author on Amazon of How To Choose A Personal Injury Lawyer: Why Experience Counts