We Can Even Come to You!

Call Us 24/7:(212) 545-7373


What steps should I take if I’ve suffered a personal injury?

This entry was posted by .

If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, it is crucial that you take immediate steps and protect your rights. First, it is essential to document or record the incident. For example, if you have been involved in an auto accident, you should file a police report. If you have suffered injuries in a slip-and-fall accident or a trip-and-fall accident, file a report with the property owner or property manager. Always obtain copies of these reports.

Take photographs of the scene where the incident occurred as well as your injuries. Try to obtain as much information right away at the scene including insurance and contact details. If possible get the contact information for any witnesses to the accident. Accident scenes are cleared quickly and these important pieces of evidence may be hard to get a hold of later.

Call us today for your free consultation. 1-800-WORK-4-YOU [1-800-967-5496]


If you found this article useful, please share it!

Related Aricles

    No matches
  • Recent Posts

  • What Our Clients Say About Us

  • Categories

  • Best Seller
  • *Disclaimer:Some of the verdicts for the cases mentioned on this website were increased or decreased on appeal. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING