Every detail of the accident may prove useful if you choose to file a claim later. Here is some of the information from the crash scene that could prove valuable:
- The location, date and time of the accident
- Names and contact information for all parties involved, including any witnesses to the accident
- Description of the vehicles involved, including the make and model of each vehicle
- Insurance information for other drivers involved in the accident
- Take photographs to document the incident. If you have your cell phone with a camera, use it. Photograph your injuries, the position of the vehicles, the damage to the vehicles, and other evidence at the scene.
If you found this article useful, please share it!
- No matches