We Can Even Come to You!

Call Us 24/7:(212) 545-7373


I am an undocumented worker or “illegal” immigrant/resident. Can I still recover money for my injuries?

This entry was posted by .

We have successfully represented many undocumented immigrants. In a recent case, we were able to recover $3,375,576 for an undocumented worker (“illegal immigrant”) who was injured while working at a construction site. Even though you may not be a legal resident, you still have rights.


If you found this article useful, please share it!

Related Aricles

    No matches
  • Recent Posts

  • What Our Clients Say About Us

  • Categories

  • Best Seller
  • *Disclaimer:Some of the verdicts for the cases mentioned on this website were increased or decreased on appeal. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING