We Can Even Come to You!

Call Us 24/7:(212) 545-7373


What happens if I am injured in a private residence?

This entry was posted by .

Similar to business owners, private homeowners must provide reasonably safe conditions to visitors. If you are hurt while visiting the home of a friend or acquaintance, you have the right to request compensation for your injuries and medical bills and other related expenses. Your losses may be covered under the homeowner’s insurance policy.

If you found this article useful, please share it!

Related Aricles

    No matches
  • Recent Posts

  • What Our Clients Say About Us

  • Categories

  • Best Seller
  • *Disclaimer:Some of the verdicts for the cases mentioned on this website were increased or decreased on appeal. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING