We Can Even Come to You!

Call Us 24/7:(212) 545-7373


Can I still pursue compensation if I was trespassing at the time of the accident?

This entry was posted by .

It is possible to pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages and other related damages if you are hurt on someone else’s property, even if you are trespassing. Visitors who were authorized to be on the property can seek compensation with a premises liability claim, also. However there are exceptions. If you have been injured on someone else’s property, it is still important that you explore your options. There may be circumstances under which you could seek compensation for your injuries and losses. Please call an experienced personal injury lawyer right after your injury.

If you found this article useful, please share it!

Related Aricles

    No matches
  • Recent Posts

  • What Our Clients Say About Us

  • Categories

  • Best Seller
  • *Disclaimer:Some of the verdicts for the cases mentioned on this website were increased or decreased on appeal. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING