The perfect opportunity to impress the jury and provide them with the crucial information they need to know in order to decide the case in your favor is during your testimony. But in order to be a good witness and give the most convincing testimony, you need the help of your New York personal injury lawyer to be properly prepared.
We have compiled a list of important tips you will need to keep in mind to successfully testify at your personal injury trial:
- You must know all the details surrounding the events of the subject accident
- You need to be familiar with all of the facts of your case by going over your deposition transcripts and the information you provided during the discovery phase of your case
- Our New York personal injury lawyers will go over your medical and employment history with you to refresh your memory as to all of the treatments you received for your injuries, the doctors you have visited, and your lost wages
- You need to be polite and courteous to the opposing attorney and the judge
- During cross-examination, you should only answer questions that you completely understand and never provide more information than is necessary to answer the questions asked
- You must arrive to court on time and dress in proper attire
We Can Help
We can even come to you. No attorneys’ fee unless we recover money for you.
If you or a loved one was injured due to the negligent or reckless actions of another party, the experienced New York personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Kenneth A. Wilhelm can help you better understand your legal rights and options. Please contact us toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800 WORK-4-YOU (1-800-967-5496). We can also help with personal injury cases in New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, or Florida.
If you have been seriously injured in any of the 50 U.S. states, please call us and we will try to help you with your case. Other toll-free phone numbers for us include: 1-800-RADIO-LAW, 1-888-WYPADEK, or 1-800-LAS-LEYES. Please visit us at www.Work4YouLaw.com.
If you found this article useful, please share it!