Negligence injury lawyer in New York
Negligence can be defined as the lack of use of that degree of attention that a reasonable person would have used under the same circumstances, and at the Law Offices of Kenneth A. Wilhelm, we litigate many types of negligent actions. We can even visit you at your home, hospital or work. If you do not have a doctor to treat you for your injury, then we can find doctors who can treat you without paying you until the case ends, and we can keep insurance adjusters from calling you.
Protecting others from harm does not require someone to have superhuman strength or possess a certain altruism, but asks that people take reasonable precautions so that their dependents, customers, and the general public are safe from foreseeable risk. The following are examples of people who were found by negligence in cases in which we received significant settlements:
- A construction manager for unsafe working conditions
- The owner of a building in which a bad closing of the door led to the violation of a woman inside
- With Edison, because he put yellow together in the middle of a sidewalk, and those boards caused our customers to stumble and fall in broad daylight
- The owner of an apartment building where a child suffered lead poisoning from interior paint
- Doctors who had used improper birth practices and caused a baby to suffer brain damage
- Physicians who had used improper birth practices and caused a baby to lose the use of his arm
- A church in which a man slipped and fell, making him unable to walk for a short period of time
- A reckless driver in a motor vehicle accident
In the event that our client slipped and fell in the same church compound, he did not suffer any fracture and still received a $ 1,250,000 settlement through our efforts. This case was handled in a county that is notorious for low verdicts and settlements, and because everyone loves the church, which made it an even harder case to handle. When a bad closing of the door led to the rape of a woman inside, she received $ 800,000 through our efforts. In another case, we recovered $ 2,300,000 for a person who was injured due to debris left on a walkway at a construction site. These are just some examples of the wide range of negligence cases Kenneth A. Wilhelm’s law office has handled, so if you or someone you know has been injured as a result of the negligence, contact us immediately to a free consultation
Cases of negligence or claims
At the law office of Kenneth A. Wilhelm, who will guide you through the process, explain your rights and we will do everything possible to help you get the most money for your case or claim. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-WORK-4-YOU (1-800-967-5496). We can even reach you at your home, hospital or work.