We Can Even Come to You!

Call Us 24/7:(212) 545-7373


Can I seek compensation if I’m an undocumented person or illegal resident?

This entry was posted by .

Our law firm has helped many undocumented injured people and their families receive just compensation for their losses. In a recent case, we were able to recover $3,375,576 for an undocumented person who was injured while working at a construction site. Although you may not be a legal resident, you still have rights.

If you found this article useful, please share it!

Related Aricles

    No matches
  • Recent Posts

  • What Our Clients Say About Us

  • Categories

  • Best Seller
  • *Disclaimer:Some of the verdicts for the cases mentioned on this website were increased or decreased on appeal. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. ATTORNEY ADVERTISING