$1,800,000 – Infant with Brain Damage & Spastic Quadriplegia - Doctors were responsible for negligence in the delivery of an infant in a Harlem Hospital leaving the child with brain … read more
New York Paraplegia or Quadriplegia Lawyer
Quadriplegia and Paraplegia are medical terms that indicate types of paralysis suffered by those with spinal cord injuries. Doctors classify the damage as complete or incomplete, depending on the level of use left in the affected areas after initial recovery. People who suffer from complete spinal cord injuries will lack all sensation and movement below the damaged vertebrae, while those with incomplete damage will retain some use of their limbs.
Less than 1% of people hospitalized with spinal cord injuries ever completely recover, leaving their quality of life grossly diminished. At the Law Office of Kenneth A. Wilhelm, we believe it is our personal calling to fight for these people. We can even come to you at your home, hospital or on the job. Our clients have suffered spinal injuries due to unsafe conditions and/or negligence and we do not hesitate to take those responsible to trial. If you don’t have a doctor to treat you for your injury, we may well be able to find doctors that can treat you without you paying them until the end of the case, and we can keep insurance adjusters from calling you.
Quadriplegia or Paraplegia Cases
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence, carelessness, or wrong doing of others, please contact us immediately for your free consultation. We will guide you through the process, explain and enforce your rights, and do everything we can to help you get the most money for your claim. Call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-WORK-4-YOU (1-800-967-5496).
Related News and Information
- Paralysis Caused by Injury Accidents
- Types of Spinal Chord Injuries and Their Treatments
- What to do if a Family Member Has Suffered a Catastrophic Injury
- Catastrophic Injuries Caused by New York Pedestrian Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries Caused by Defective Products
- Catastrophic Injuries Commonly Suffered in New York Motorcycle Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries Involving Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries in the Workplace
- Jury Awards $22 Million to Quadriplegic in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
- Family Receives $5.3 Million Settlement in Cerebral Palsy Lawsuit